Friday, October 10, 2008

my hari raya aidilfitri experience...


first, i want to wish selamat hari raya to all...for my hari raya i just celebrated it with the simple ways...i celebrate my hari raya with all my family members...like usual the days before hari raya our family will helps each other to decorated and clean our house. early in the morning i will help my mom..and all my family wear new clothes for that day..like usual i will ask forgiveness from my parents and all my family members..i'm very happy for that day..after that i go to my grandfather houses...after visit my grandfather houses i visit to my neighbours house until the afternoon and then i back home and rest..like bafore i also visit to my uncles and my aunties house..and not forget to my cousins house...i spend my time a few hours to visit their house and get back home....after that i surf the internet and chatting with my friend...for the next day i visit my friend house.... i think that this year i spend a lot of my times at homes...that all from me.. :)

No comments: